We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dining in hood river area

Which Hood River hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon
reviews: 6
dining in hood river area

We plan on staying in Cascade Locks the first week of October any recommendations for dining in the area and are any dog friendly? Just looking for good fresh food and casual dining.

reviews: 709
1. Re: dining in hood river area

In Hood River is Full Sail Brewing. Great food and a nice patio with views. :)

Camp Sherman, Oregon
2. Re: dining in hood river area

Buffalo Bistro! Right off first exit on the north side of 84. Great chicken pot pie! Good wine list at just above retail from their little wine rack. Had a great 2008 Illahee Pinot reserve. $33 would have been double normal resturant prices.

Troutdale, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Hood River, Troutdale, Cascade Locks, The Dalles, Portland, Oregon
reviews: 76
3. Re: dining in hood river area

Celilo's has a patio as well. They are not open yet so I couldn't get in touch to be sure they could accomodate a dog.

Mrs O

Camp Sherman, Oregon
4. Re: dining in hood river area

Sorry I meant White Buffalo Wine Bar & Bistro in Hood River. I would call them causal but I don't know about dogs as I didn't see any outside seating.

http://whitebuffalowines.com/Home_Page.html

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g51909-d21…

5. Re: dining in hood river area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, December 14, 2013