We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mayweather fight. .......

Which Eugene hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
mayweather fight. .......

Going to the Tennessee game want to watch the mayweather Canelo fight. Are any bars going to broadcast it?

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
reviews: 125
1. Re: mayweather fight. .......

I did a little Googling and didn't come up with anything helpful. Unfortunately, I'm not into the local bar scene (although I have been known to frequent many of the brewpubs), so don't know which ones might opt for the fight instead of football games. I'll keep an eye out for ads and promos that might give the info. Otherwise, just keep checking, have the front desk at your hotel check for you and talk to the locals while tailgating and watching the Ducks run over the Volunteers. Someone will set you on the right path.

2. Re: mayweather fight. .......

Thanks for looking. So far I know cinemark theater will have it. Would prefer a different setting than a movie theater.

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
reviews: 125
3. Re: mayweather fight. .......

Lack of progress report: I checked with one likely sports bar (Cooler) and they said the airing charges were too high for them (besides, they're right down the street from the stadium and will be packed with people still celebrating and watching other PAC-12 games and Duck-Tenn reruns). They recommended a place that usually airs all the big fights (Wetlands), but a phone call resulted in a no-show there either.

At least, the movie theater in Gateway Mall that is showing the fight is right across the street from Hop Valley Brewpub, so you won't have to go far afterward.

4. Re: mayweather fight. .......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 11, 2014