We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in downtown Eugene?

Which Eugene hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kensington
reviews: 46
Breakfast in downtown Eugene?

Where can I have good pastry and coffee and maybe fruit in downtown Eugene. I want a light breakfast.

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
reviews: 128
1. Re: Breakfast in downtown Eugene?

Where will you be staying? Your needs are simple and easily satisfied. The food court at the 5th Street Market would be one easy solution, but there are many other choices in town. Good coffee is everywhere. How fancy do you want the pastry? Summer fruit is great right now, but apples and pears are quickly coming on the scene so fall must be getting close.

Here's another good choice: http://www.sweetlifedesserts.com/

On the south side, there's Market of Choice and Barry's.

Kensington
reviews: 46
2. Re: Breakfast in downtown Eugene?

We have to stay in the Hilton. So, I understand the Marche is now serving breakfast. Is that a good place?

Dallas, Oregon
reviews: 315
3. Re: Breakfast in downtown Eugene?

Haven't had breakfast at Marche' but for years it's been our favorite dinner spot when we travel to Eugene for a ball game or event at the Hult Center.

Florence, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Oregon Coast
reviews: 15
4. Re: Breakfast in downtown Eugene?

5th Street Market is about 2 blocks form the Hilton and would be my choice.

Eugene, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Eugene, Springfield
reviews: 128
5. Re: Breakfast in downtown Eugene?

Marche is in the 5th St. Market. I was under the impression you wanted a simple "light breakfast," not anything upscale. You can just walk over to 5th St. Market and check out what's available at Marche (and at what cost) and the other options in the market...then pick what strikes your fancy the most. If you should be in the mood for something more substantial, organic, vegetarian and Eugene style, check out the Morning Glory on Willamette by the train station. Really good and definitely not a Marche type establishment.

6. Re: Breakfast in downtown Eugene?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, September 03, 2014