We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggestion for a 2 night stay for mother -daughter

Which Cannon Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
The Jersey Shore
reviews: 1
suggestion for a 2 night stay for mother -daughter

I will be taking a one or 2 night visit to Cannon Beach with my adult daughter, who lives in Portland, in early August. Please advise on a very nice B&B, or inn to stay at.Would prefer a quiet location. Also, some restaurant suggestions. Thanks so much!

Dallas, Oregon
reviews: 300
1. Re: suggestion for a 2 night stay for mother -daughter

What's your budget for lodging? Likes and dislikes in food?

Oregon/Washington
Destination Expert
for Portland, Sunriver
reviews: 70
2. Re: suggestion for a 2 night stay for mother -daughter

A couple places I have stayed in Cannon Beach on girl trips include the Surfsand Resort, Blue Gull Inn and Schooners Cove. All three were perfect for grown women staying together. Surfsand is my first choice, then Blue Gull Inn, then Schooners Cove. This is based upon the hotel itself and location, but honestly all of them have been great for us.

reviews: 767
3. Re: suggestion for a 2 night stay for mother -daughter

The Stephanie Inn is very nice, they have an awesome restaurant there also where we dined on Father's Day. :)

The Jersey Shore
reviews: 1
4. Re: suggestion for a 2 night stay for mother -daughter

Thank you for yhe info! I will look into them, ans see what the availability is!

5. Re: suggestion for a 2 night stay for mother -daughter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, July 01, 2014