We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bandon Dunes Resort- With kids?

Which Bandon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Ramon...
reviews: 4
Bandon Dunes Resort- With kids?

I am thinking of planning a trip for my husband's 30th Birthday in June, he loves Golf so I was going to surprise him with a stay here, but we will have our 2 year old daughter. Will she get bored? Is there anything for her to do?

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 30
1. Re: Bandon Dunes Resort- With kids?

The short answer to your question is no, there really isn't anything for a 2 year old at Bandon Dunes. But whether or not she'll be bored is really up to you. What do you plan to do while your husband plays golf? Possibilities could include the cute little town of Bandon, the spectacular beaches nearby, or other great sightseeing opportunities in the area. If you get really hard up, you might even drive the 45 +/- miles to Prehistoric Gardens. Pretty cheesey-touristy, but I remember enjoying it as a young child.

By the way, if you follow through on this plan, your husband will be talking about Bandon Dunes for years.

Edited: 7:47 pm, September 11, 2012
Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 795
2. Re: Bandon Dunes Resort- With kids?

Given that I [intentionally] never had children, what does your 2 year old do at home?

3. Re: Bandon Dunes Resort- With kids?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bandon