We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Windermere by the Sea

Which Bandon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Red Bluff,
reviews: 1
Windermere by the Sea

Anyone have info on it? I made a reservation and if it isn't nice I need to cancel quick... 5 adults -- only chance to ever to ever go to Oregon coast probably...

God bless!

La Verne, Ca.
reviews: 6
1. Re: Windermere by the Sea

I just got back from Windermere and it was BEAUTIFUL!! I would highly recommend! rooms are very nice and clean, I will definetly be coming back! view is gorgeous!!

Minnesota
2. Re: Windermere by the Sea

No tubs, though, right? My wife needs a soak after travel and hiking.

Medford, Oregon
reviews: 6
3. Re: Windermere by the Sea

No there are no tubs. But every room has an amazing view and comfy beds. Maybe she could unwind with a glass of wine on one of the balconys or back porches that every room offers. We come to Bandon all the time and only rarely stay anywhere else. The owners are great and the price you pay is decent compared to other hotels with ocean view. The short walk to the beach is right in front of your room practically and everything is, well just marvelous!

Nebraska
4. Re: Windermere by the Sea

www.windermerebythesea.com is the website for it.. My sister in law works there and I have heard great reviews about it. We are going to be spending 10 days there in June, our first time to be on the Oregon coast also.

5. Re: Windermere by the Sea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, September 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bandon