We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to OKC area from Vegas, where do I go??

Which Oklahoma City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas, Nevada
reviews: 13
Moving to OKC area from Vegas, where do I go??

I'll be transferring to our OKC office (by the airport) from Vegas and not sure on where to start looking to live. Luckily it's only me and my 2 - 60lb indoor dogs, so I don't have to worry about schools for kids. I would like a nice and safe area to walk the dogs off leash and/or a good dog park close by. I'm in my early 40's so I don't need to be near the "downtown party scene" but I don't want to live out in the boonies either. I actually am looking forward to the slower pace of OK compared to Vegas, not so much the weather though :/ THANKS :)

2 replies to this topic
Oklahoma City
reviews: 47
1. Re: Moving to OKC area from Vegas, where do I go??

If you're going to be by the airport I might look in Yukon or Mustang for a nice peaceful area and not too far from work. Just and idea give https://www.facebook.com/okdwell a call and see if she has any ideas for you.

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 26
2. Re: Moving to OKC area from Vegas, where do I go??

Yukon / Mustang is GREAT advise, very easy commute to the Airport. Both are OKC bedroom communities, Yukon has more shopping and entertainment but mustang is an easier drive to Will Rogers Airport. But Mustang is only about a 4 or 5 mile drive from Yukon. Both offer easy access to Oklahoma City.

Reply to: Moving to OKC area from Vegas, where do I go??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted