We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner and Live music

Which Oklahoma City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Everywhere
reviews: 58
Dinner and Live music

I'm meeting my guy in OKC. I would like to find a place or places that we can have a nice dinner and hear some live music. Doesn't have to be same place but within walking distance or short driving distance. Dinner(not over 30 bucks per person) and dont' mind paying a cover for music. As long as the place has chicken for me doesn't matter what type of restaurant. Looking for jazz type music but anything besides country music and hip hop( I love it, he hates it) would work. Thanks so much for any suggestions

Oklahoma City
reviews: 52
1. Re: Dinner and Live music

Jazmos Bourbon street on the canal. Good food, a little pricy. Yucatan Taco stand up stairs from that is pretty good as well. Right across the canal. from there is Capt. Norms. It's an outside beach bar that has live music at night. GREAT times on the canal. Michael Murphys Deuling pianos right across the street. That area should provide everything you want. Just my opinion.

Everywhere
2. Re: Dinner and Live music

Norms looks like a perfect inbetween for music. We both love to dance but are polar opposites on most music. Has anyone been to Mojos? Looks like a good venue for dancing. Thanks

Edited: 10:39 pm, July 27, 2013
Oklahoma City...
reviews: 27
3. Re: Dinner and Live music

Depending on when you plan to visit, you might also want to look into Louie's Lakeside, Redrock Canyon Grill, or Mama Rojas all 3 are in close proximity on Lake Hefner in North West Oklahoma City. They often have live music Thurs, Fri, and Sat. All are excellent places to eat, have a drink, hear good live music and catch a beautiful sunset.

Everywhere
4. Re: Dinner and Live music

Thanks so much. I'm coming ths wknd so hoping to convince my guy he likes reggae music lol

Everywhere
5. Re: Dinner and Live music

Thanks so much. I'm coming ths wknd so hoping to convince my guy he likes reggae music lol

Oklahoma City
reviews: 52
6. Re: Dinner and Live music

How can you not like Reggae music? Just sit back imagine you're on a beach in Montego Bay with a Redstripe in your hand and let the music take you away. Reggae fest is always a good time. Enjoy!!

oklahoma city
reviews: 48
7. Re: Dinner and Live music

Try UCO Jazz Lab, in Edmond. Have fun!

8. Re: Dinner and Live music

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 17, 2014