We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ASA Hall of Fame Stadium

Which Oklahoma City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kalispell, Montana
ASA Hall of Fame Stadium

Any moderate priced hotels that anyone would recommend for a lengthy stay during the Women's College World Series? Trying to get a jump on room and prices! Thank you!'

Oklahoma City, OK
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma City
reviews: 99
1. Re: ASA Hall of Fame Stadium

There are a couple of extended stay america hotels on NW Expressway you could check out. The one in the 4800 block was occasionally used by Hertz when I worked there 5 years ago. Can't vouch for the quality today.

I don't think I would stay at the hotels close to the stadium.

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 33
2. Re: ASA Hall of Fame Stadium

You can get almost anywhere in OKC within 15-20 minutes, even with traffic so you'd be good most anywhere you stay. There are a few places on nw expressway and classen area that would provide easy access to the area and are in a safe area - with a few restaurants, bars and a mall nearby (if those are of importance).

Edited: 2:06 pm, July 31, 2013
Oklahoma City...
reviews: 45
3. Re: ASA Hall of Fame Stadium

Modcon is correct about staying anywhere in close proximity to the stadium (the complex is nice but the surrounding area is not the best). Personally I would look at staying in Edmond on 2nd street close to I-35. I know there is a nice Hampton which is nice (and some others) and would give you easy access to I-35 which is an easy nearly a direct shot to the field and Edmond offers a wide variety of dining and shopping. Hope this helps.

Edmond, Oklahoma
reviews: 74
4. Re: ASA Hall of Fame Stadium

I agree with Jason F on this one. The Hampton Inn off 2nd is nice and you will have very easy access down to ASA Hall of Fame/Zoo area from there. Much better dining options around Edmond than there are around ASA Hall of Fame Stadium area.

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 27
5. Re: ASA Hall of Fame Stadium

I suggest staying in the Belle Isle/Penn Square Mall area. Tons of places to eat and very close. I think this is actually area most teams and incoming sportscasters and stuff stay in as I've eaten in this area during the tournament twice before and seen Stacy Nuvemen once and some of one of the teams one time.

6. Re: ASA Hall of Fame Stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 18, 2014