We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gluten free in Bricktown

Which Oklahoma City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Janesville...
reviews: 36
Gluten free in Bricktown

I apologize if this question has been asked before. Family wants to stop and take in the Bricktown area in March. My daughter needs to eat gluten free due to a medical condition. Does anyone know of any restaurants in Bricktown that have a separate gluten free menu?

Some restaurants will look at you a little funny and then tell you that their salads are gluten free. However, my daughter gets tired of eating salads for lunch and dinner. The rest of my family eats food with gluten. Any assistance appreciated.

Oklahoma City, OK
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma City
reviews: 96
1. Re: Gluten free in Bricktown

Urbanspoon reports gluten free restaurants in Bricktown/Downtown here:

urbanspoon.com/tn/…Bricktown-restaurants

And here is what a gluten free website reports:

www.findmeglutenfree.com/us/ok/oklahoma-city

Have fun!

Oklahoma City, OK
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma City
2. Re: Gluten free in Bricktown

On the second website the ones in Bricktown are numbers 1 through 5, 7 and 8. Not sure if 7 and 8 are still open, but I believe the others are.

Janesville...
reviews: 36
3. Re: Gluten free in Bricktown

Thank you for your quick response. I will check into those you suggested. My daughter tends to whine if we can't find a restaurant that has more than 1 item on the menu that is gluten free so I appreciate your assistance.

Oklahoma City, OK
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma City
4. Re: Gluten free in Bricktown

You are welcome.

Please post what you find and the suitability as well as variety. It will be most appreciated.

:)

Oklahoma City
reviews: 79
5. Re: Gluten free in Bricktown

For anyone else looking - yes, Fuzzy's Taco Shop is open but the Hideaway Pizza inside the Ballpark is only open during games now. They have a new location nearby in Automobile Alley (N. Broadway) that keeps regular hours.

Also, my first suggestion would have been Matthew Kenney's place in Classen Curve. I am the exact opposite of a vegetarian but I LOVE this place!

www.matthewkenneycuisine.com/restaurants/okc/

guate1sttime
reviews: 2
6. Re: Gluten free in Bricktown

I'm gluten free. One of my favorite places is just a short drive from Bricktown. http://www.bigtrucktacos.com/

They have MANY options and their staff is on top of GF items! They do not have a GF menu listed, simply walk up to the counter and ask. The cashier will walk you through your otpions. Their flavors are intense and such a break from my normal fare. I completely understand where your daughter is coming from being limited to only salad options on most menu's. I've never been sick and enjoy BTT regularly.

Side note: They were featured on The Food Network and are also located in our budding Paseo Art's district. Enjoy your trip!

http://www.bigtrucktacos.com/

7. Re: Gluten free in Bricktown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, May 10, 2014