We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog boarding near NW Expr. & May; also dog friendly hotel?

Which Oklahoma City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
reviews: 112
Dog boarding near NW Expr. & May; also dog friendly hotel?

Does anyone know of a reputable kennel or doggie day care to board two small dogs for a day? We'll be visiting a relative in a nursing home and staying at one of the hotels along the NW Expressway near May ( if we can locate one that allows dogs). We'd like to board the dogs for a day so that we can visit, go to meals, etc. but would like to have them with us overnight.

Suggestions appreciated!

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
1. Re: Dog boarding near NW Expr. & May; also dog friendly hotel?

The La Quinta looks like our best bet for a hotel, but would still like ideas for boarding our pups.

Oklahoma City, OK
Destination Expert
for Oklahoma City
reviews: 95
2. Re: Dog boarding near NW Expr. & May; also dog friendly hotel?

I have no experience with them personally, but a co-worker likes the Neel Vet Clinic for boarding his dogs. And they have doggie day care available for as little as $10.25/day.

https:/…i-clients-boarding.html

It's a little out of the way from your general location, but in OKC the drive shouldn't take more than 15 minutes or so. I think it might suit your needs.

Yukon, Ok
reviews: 31
3. Re: Dog boarding near NW Expr. & May; also dog friendly hotel?

Missp, I think Hefner road pet resort is about as good as it gets. It's a little more but worth it, and not too far from where you are staying.

By the way I love your part of the world and enjoy your reviews

http://hefnerroadpetresort.com/

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
4. Re: Dog boarding near NW Expr. & May; also dog friendly hotel?

Thanks for the suggestions. We'll check these out. I found a website which is sort of like a Craigs list for pet sitters, but I'm a little leery of that, although I'm sure many of the pet sitters would be just fine. But an established business would be the better way to go, I think.

And thanks for the nice comment, bosco! This ol' gal with Oklahoma and New Mexico roots feels very fortunate to have ended up in such a beautiful part of the country.

5. Re: Dog boarding near NW Expr. & May; also dog friendly hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 03, 2013