We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mud Hens Tix???

Which Toledo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 14
Mud Hens Tix???

It seems this team is really well supported huh?

I'm coming to see a game or two the first weekend in May and the ticket selection i'm seeing via their website and the other usual suspects (ebay, Stubhub) is pretty limited. Are there any other places i might find better placed seats perhaps?

Toledo, Ohio
1. Re: Mud Hens Tix???

I am sorry I didn't check the site earlier but I hope you see this. Their site seems to be the best place to get them. Sections 117 or 118 are great tickets. Getting upper tier tickets(200 or above) are almost impossible unless you call. They all seem to be season ticket holders, but if you call they will have limited tickets that were released from the holders to sell.

We were able to go online and get great tickets for this Fridays game in section 118 with no problems. The first 4 or 5 rows of almost all sections are taken by season ticket holders, but be assured that all seats in this stadium are great.

Michigan
reviews: 55
2. Re: Mud Hens Tix???

Try Craigslist Toledo... Should have some on there. I bought some from Ticket Chump on eBay last week...They are section 118 front row...seems to be a square deal...

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 14
3. Re: Mud Hens Tix???

Thank you both for your opinions.

Ticketreturn only had a few sections available but just released better seats for both games this past weekend and i managed to get good spots behind the dugouts. Looking forward to it!

4. Re: Mud Hens Tix???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:30 am, October 22, 2009