We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Breaker - Cedar point check in query

Which Sandusky hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 15
Hotel Breaker - Cedar point check in query

We're booked in for 30th & 31st July - if check in is at 4pm - how do we collect park tickets to get in early on 30th???

Looked all through website and reservation email - but no advice can be found. Would love to know best practice to get into Soak city on 30th....

Thanks in advance

5 replies to this topic
Louisville, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio
reviews: 100
1. Re: Hotel Breaker - Cedar point check in query

As I recall this is what I did a few years ago: Drive to the back of the park and park at Hotel Breakers. (The road goes to the left of the Blue Streak and wraps around Cedar Point.) Go to the check-in deck and you will "check-in". They will give you the tickets, but if your room is not ready you will not be able to go to your room and you will have to return to the check-in deck later when they will give you the room key.

Edit - I am also thinking this can be done at the front gate, but you will have to go into the guest relations building at the far right of the front gate. ... This may have moved since I have heard they redid the front gate with Gatekeeper being built. (I haven't been to the point yet this year, so I am not certain.)

Edited: 12:50 pm, July 24, 2013
Cleveland
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Cleveland
reviews: 23
2. Re: Hotel Breaker - Cedar point check in query

Call Cedar Point and confirm your ability to use discounted tickets, even early admission privileges on the day of arrival. I also believe that I know persons that have done this, even arriving early in the morning, staying the night after a day at CP, and leaving the next day.

Fort Collins...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Hotel Breaker - Cedar point check in query

Front desk is where you would buy your discounted tickets

reviews: 5
4. Re: Hotel Breaker - Cedar point check in query

I went in May and they give you the tickets and parking pass even though your room is not ready yet when you check in.

Just fyi for others who would like to go in the future.

Edited: 9:10 am, August 25, 2013
reviews: 5
5. Re: Hotel Breaker - Cedar point check in query

I went in May and they give you the tickets and parking pass even though your room is not ready yet when you check in.

Just fyi for others who would like to go in the future.

Edited: 9:11 am, August 25, 2013
Reply to: Hotel Breaker - Cedar point check in query
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted