We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comfort Suites Sandusky

Which Sandusky hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Syracuse, NY
reviews: 1
Comfort Suites Sandusky

I would like to hear from anyone who has stayed at this hotel and how it was as far as cleanliness, location, continental breakfast, etc. How far is it to drive to Cedar Point, or has anyone used the free shuttle and, if so, how was that?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Sandusky
reviews: 58
1. Re: Comfort Suites Sandusky

this is a brand new hotel, less than 2 years old. very nice from the outside, though i've never been. my family stayed right next door at the regular Comfort Inn for my wedding 2 years ago. also very nice, night club attached. as far as hotels close to CP, thisis average. you'll hit traffic getting to the park as this hotel is on the "strip" along with tons of other hotels. about a 10 minute drive with no traffic.

Washington, DC
reviews: 1
2. Re: Comfort Suites Sandusky

Please see my post date February 22, 2006, a Trip Advisor Member, Washington, DC. My daughters and I stayed in the hotel in June, 2005; the hotel had just opened in May. The hotel was clean, rooms fantastic, I just can’t say enough about how enjoyable my stay was. We stayed 3 nights and I can honestly say this was one of the best hotel stays ever (and I am very critical when it comes to getting my money’s worth at hotels). The only draw back was that you had to go next door to the Comfort Inn for the swimming pool. The hotel is practically on a straight route to the amusement park; I followed the directions (given to me by the hotel staff) perfectly—arrived at the park 10-15 minutes after leaving the hotel. I would “Highly” recommend anyone to stay here!