We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coupons for CP and Safari?

Which Sandusky hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gettysburg, PA
reviews: 177
Coupons for CP and Safari?

Hey! Anybody have a tip where to get some coupons without having to buy them on eBay? I will spend about $3 to buy coupons that are $7 off each. Do local shops offer free $7 off coupons?

I have never seen a coupon for the Safari place.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Sandusky
reviews: 65
1. Re: Coupons for CP and Safari?

African Safari has coupons on their webpage. At one point in time, they were a member of a Zoo association, and if you had a membership to an affiliated zoo, you got a nice discount on admission. I don't know if that's the case any more though, it'd be worth calling and asking if you have a zoo membership anywhere else though! Kalahari Resort in Sandusky also has an African animal zoo experience: www.safariadv.com

Discounted CP tickets can be found through AAA, and nearby grocery stores. You can call Meijer or Kroger in Sandusky and ask how much their CP tickets are. You also used to be able to get $ off a ticket buying Pepsi cans that had coupons right on them. You have to buy them local though (obviously), and I'm not sure if they were available this year.

However, if you plan on going to CP more than one day, the 2 Day Ride n Slide ticket offered by CP is the best deal you will find.

Happy travels!

Gettysburg, PA
2. Re: Coupons for CP and Safari?

How is the Kalahari zoo place compared tot he other one? My husband is handicapped and the parks are a bit of a chore. Especially when we have to rent a wheel chair cuz it add another $40 to our day. My kids arent huge coaster fanatics so we may skip CP and just go to Soak City. Then my DH can play in the water some and when not, he can sit and just watch bikini moms. Everybody wins. lol

Indiana
reviews: 10
3. Re: Coupons for CP and Safari?

I was just looking at the website for the Entertainment coupon books, they are on sale 2 books for $10. The book for that area has a coupon for the african safari for 4 free admissions. There's also a coupon for the deer park, we were thinking of doing that but not sure how it is. Anyone else know?

Here's the link for the book:

…entertainment.com/discount/African_Safari_W…

Gettysburg, PA
4. Re: Coupons for CP and Safari?

Thank you for the great tip!!

BURLINGTON, KY
reviews: 20
5. Re: Coupons for CP and Safari?

Go to WWW.CINCYSAVERS.COM

For Affrican Safari,

Click the half off tab, there they have admission for 4 for $30 and it is a print and go so you can use it the same day.

Gettysburg, PA
6. Re: Coupons for CP and Safari?

not to sound like a dummy but what "half off tab"?

Gettysburg, PA
7. Re: Coupons for CP and Safari?

OMG duh, I just saw you posted a site. Sorry!

Gettysburg, PA
8. Re: Coupons for CP and Safari?

WOW!!!! Thanks for this awsome tip!! Feel free to tell me more!

9. Re: Coupons for CP and Safari?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, October 04, 2012