We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cedar Point Crowds this week

Which Sandusky hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
WV
reviews: 11
Cedar Point Crowds this week

Has anyone visited Cedar Point this week? Just wondering how the crowds were as most kids are in school.

Pittsburgh PA
reviews: 26
1. Re: Cedar Point Crowds this week

we were there Monday-Wednesday this past week. The longest we waitied in line was 40mins, and only because stupid people can not read signs. Like the fat guy who clearly did not try the sample seat at the ride entrance and threw a fit becuase he could not fit in the seat. So it caused them to shut down and restart the ride sequence, so it slowed the line up. Other then that , the lines were about 15-20mins, not a ton of kids, but we saw a lot more then I thought we would for school being back in. Also the last time I was in CP (2 years ago), I thought alot if the food, drinks etc were expensive, but not too bad. They are CRAZY now! WAY overpriced. And I was surprised how many rides broke down while we were there too......seems like things are not running as smoothly as they have in the past. I hope you have a great trip!!

WV
reviews: 11
2. Re: Cedar Point Crowds this week

When you say 15-20 minutes was that for the big rides (millenium, ttd etc.)? What about the lines for the second tier coasters (Gemini, magnum, etc.)? Thanks.

Pittsburgh PA
reviews: 26
3. Re: Cedar Point Crowds this week

Yeah that was for the big rides.....I dont really ride the others. Although I did ride the Gemini and the sign at the front said 15 min wait and we walked right on. The longest wait as I said previously, was for the Millenium and Mavrick, and it was only because of the people in line not reading signs. I always start at the back of the park and work my way forward. It seems most people when walking in head straight for Raptor or Millenium, and those can be longer lines at first. We went straight to Maverick for the first ride and the line was 15 mins.

4. Re: Cedar Point Crowds this week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, February 26, 2011