We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stella's No Truth in Menu

Which Perrysburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toledo, OH
reviews: 1
Stella's No Truth in Menu

This is for any resident of Perrysburg or traveler that might be thinking of Stella's for the next dinner outing. Having worked there, I found out quite a bit about behind the scenes. First, the mashed potatoes are made from something called "potato pearls"...not the real deal. The lobster bisque is purchased from GFS (as most of the other products are...) and is kept in a hot well all day so it can be perfectly broken by the time you get there for dinner. Salad dressing are purchased pre-made, baked potatoes and prime rib are re-heated for the next day and sanitation is horrible i.e. cutting open a steak raw and using same nife to cut a ready-to-eat sandwhich. This restaurant's menu is mediocre at it's best and plain awful most of the time. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them.

columbus
reviews: 11
1. Re: Stella's No Truth in Menu

Bitter, party of one, your table is ready...Bitter?

2. Re: Stella's No Truth in Menu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, September 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Perrysburg
Recent Conversations