We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The beach waterpark versus the Kings Island Waterpark

Which Mason hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
indianapolis
The beach waterpark versus the Kings Island Waterpark

My family and I are wanting to go to Kings Island for 2 days to do the park (rides) and waterpark. It looks like it's cheaper though to do one day at King's Island and then one day at the The Beach waterpark. Does anyone know how the Beach waterpark stacks up to the new waterpark at Kings Island? Which one do you prefer? I have two children aged 8 and 5 and they prefer tamer rides/slides. Thanks in advance!

Mason, Ohio
reviews: 23
1. Re: The beach waterpark versus the Kings Island Waterpark

Read my review on kings island forum you posted there too.There are many discounts and coupons for both of the parks so make sure you do not pay full price for either.I have lived here all of my life and have visted both parks all summer long.Are you staying in a hotel in the area?If you would like any advice on that let me know.I hope u have a great time.

indianapolis
2. Re: The beach waterpark versus the Kings Island Waterpark

We ended up going to the beach waterpark and had a great time. We even went back for a second day. The beach waterpark is older and it does show but my kids really enjoyed all the water rides. Everything was much cheaper, parking, refreshements, etc. We really enjoyed the wave pool and everything seemed close enough together that we left our stuff (not valuables) at the wave pool chairs and went around to the slides. The lines weren't too long either.

reviews: 4
3. Re: The beach waterpark versus the Kings Island Waterpark

my opinion is dont waste the money for the beach waterpark it is nice but kings island water park is much better and free with your ticket. I really liked kings island water park.