We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verana

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Yelapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
VT
reviews: 1
Verana

Has anyone stayed in the Tea House at the Verana resort in Yelapa? Is there any degree of privacy? The room is beautiful but not if everyone can see inside...thanks.

Scottsdale, AZ
reviews: 2
1. Re: Verana

The Tea House is amazing - absolutely gorgeous views and a fantastic private pool (the best part!). In terms of privacy, people walking up the path by the main pool can catch a glimpse into the living room of the Tea House but absolutely cannot see into the bedroom, bathroom or pool area. I stayed there on my honeymoon and never felt like there wasn't enough privacy. I have seen all the houses at Verana (had previously stayed in Casa Grande) and while they are all fantastic I really think the Tea House is far and away the best one. I assume if you're traveling to Verana you're at least somewhat adventurous so I don't think you'll have any problem with privacy concerns. Enjoy!

VT
reviews: 1
2. Re: Verana

Thanks a ton jginaz. Definitely a load off my mind. I can't wait till November!!!

Denver
reviews: 5
3. Re: Verana

Just got back from the Tea House at Verana. They have sliding walls that can block people from seeing into the living area, if you so choose. They cannot see in the bedroom area. HOWEVER, if you are laying near your plunge pool, people walking down from the Jungle House and Casa Chica can catch a glimpse (but unless they make a full stop and stare, they won't see much) of the deck chairs depending on where they are looking They planted a few more bushes the day after we got there, but there's only so much baby bushes can do. Don't worry. You'll never see these people again.

Margaritaville
reviews: 3
4. Re: Verana

If anyone is going, say hi to my daughter, she works here!

5. Re: Verana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, August 28, 2009