We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verana

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Yelapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Verana

Sounds great- aware of bugs and and being a little rustic-but am concerned about heat---Is it at least good sleeping weather if we are going in early April? Can anyone make a recommendation about which room?

Thanks

Scottsdale, AZ
reviews: 2
1. Re: Verana

Early April will be ideal. We went April 15-19 of last year and the nights were perfect (almost a little chilly so bring a light sweater). The days were also ideal - 80's and low humidity. On houses – (this is from a previous post of mine) - it kind of depends on what you're looking for. The tea house is their new "luxury" house with its own private plunge pool. It looks and sounds amazing and that's where we will be staying for our honeymoon in November. The jungle suite is huge and probably one of the more private (even though casa chica is adjacent). That's where we stayed last time and I know a few people had casita-envy while we were there. Casa chica is a little too small for my taste but would certainly suffice it you're looking to save a little money. The palapa is fantastic - very open, great views - but I think you might have some minor privacy issues (because bungalow and stone house are nearly adjacent) as well as a little bit of noise from the restaurant area. Same with the bungalow and the stone house – a little bit close to the restaurant area so it could be a little noisy (noisy is a relative term here - the whole place is so wonderfully relaxing that you really can't go wrong). The studio is probably the most enclosed and is very secluded from the rest of the houses. Mayan is also very private as I recall. I really don't think you can go wrong with any of them. Any privacy or noise issues will be absolutely minimal. Have a great trip!

2. Re: Verana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, August 13, 2009