We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haven or Hoseasons?

Which Filey hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockport
reviews: 12
Haven or Hoseasons?

I am looking to book a holiday in/around Filey probably with Haven or Hoseasons - can anyone please give me some information on either of these? Is one better that the other for value for money, cleanliness, caravans and activities? Anything I should/ shouldn't do?

I've never booked with either of these companies so would be extremely grateful for any information. Thanks.

Wakefield
reviews: 7
1. Re: Haven or Hoseasons?

If you are looking at caravan parks, I would definately recomend Hoseasons. The Haven sites around North yorks are awful, the biggest is Primrose valley at Filey & is very busy with queues for almost everything, swimming pool, kids clubs etc. If you plan on going to one of the clubs at night, if you don't get in by 6pm you won't get a seat.

The caravans aren't brilliant & you just get the feeling that Haven just want your money & don't want to know if you want to complain about anything.

As a change from Haven we went to Skirlington ( Hoseasons ) just south of Bridlington a few years ago & we loved it. Nice & clean, not too busy, nice little swimming pool & nice club with lots of activities for the kids.

We'll never go to a Haven site again after going to Hoseasons.

UNITED KINGDOM
reviews: 40
2. Re: Haven or Hoseasons?

Haven Reighton Sands is great, we have been there twice and cannot fault it. The park is clean, no rubbish on the ground, no unsightly overflowing bins. The caravans are clean and comfortable and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. There is entertainment for both adults and kids, what more do you need.

Primrose valley is just overun with kids.

Nottingham
reviews: 6
3. Re: Haven or Hoseasons?

Have a look at booking a private caravan - often cheaper and better quality - most owners advertise on directholidayhomes.co.uk/reighton-sands-holi…

C

x

4. Re: Haven or Hoseasons?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Filey
More Filey Topics