We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking near Columbus Crew Stadium

Which Columbus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Morristown...
Parking near Columbus Crew Stadium

My husband and I are coming up for the Rock on the Range concert weekend. We are thinking of renting a car so we will not have to pay a taxi to drive us everywhere but don't want to pay the $20 each day for parking on the Stadium. Does anyone know of a parking garage or parking lot that may be cheaper and not too far from there?

3 replies to this topic
Columbus, Ohio
reviews: 5
1. Re: Parking near Columbus Crew Stadium

There aren't really any parking garages or lots nearby apart from those that will be run by the venue. You can, however, park on street and walk to the stadium if you don't mind a walk and the $20 is really important to you. Pull up a googlemap for Columbs Crew Stadium and zoom in to nearby streets. You'll probably have decent luck west of I-71, but ignore the streets right around the Stadium (Korbel, Velma, etc.) because they don't have on-street parking and will probably be closed. Pontiac, Hiawatha, etc. should also be open, but lock up valuables in advance and just beware of your surroundings. This is a residential neighborhood and has pretty high rates of property crime. Where ever you park, note that you need to walk to Hudson or 17th to get across the freeway or railroad tracks, though Hiawatha Park drive also goes under I-71 if you're on the east side of the freeway.

Good luck!

Morristown...
2. Re: Parking near Columbus Crew Stadium

Thank you very much :)

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 588
3. Re: Parking near Columbus Crew Stadium

"high rates of property crime".....does not sound encouraging!

Reply to: Parking near Columbus Crew Stadium
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted