We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easton Hotel Recommendations?

Which Columbus hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
reviews: 51
Easton Hotel Recommendations?

My wife and I want to stay in the Easton Shopping Complex at one of the hotels. There is availability but Hilton is over $160 and even Residence Inn is $140 for Thanksgiving night (Thurs). Any recommendations on staying CLOSE to the area without being inside the complex? We were thinking of Worthington Inn, since it is very quaint and lovely this time of year, but thought it might be too far from the shopping.

Columbus, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
reviews: 40
1. Re: Easton Hotel Recommendations?

IMO, it might be worth the extra cost to stay at Easton & avoid the traffic & parking issues that you are sure to find on the day after Thanksgiving. Easton is very busy even on a normal weekend.

We've stayed at the Courtyard at Easton & it was very nice, but quite pricey. Still, we enjoyed being able to walk many places & use the shuttle for others.

columbus
reviews: 12
2. Re: Easton Hotel Recommendations?

I believe the Worhtington Inn is no longer a hotel, they are all condos now.

Logan, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Logan
reviews: 96
3. Re: Easton Hotel Recommendations?

We stayed at the Residence Inn, and we're able to walk everywhere. We walked all around Easton, then came back to our room and did our shopping on the internet. :0

4. Re: Easton Hotel Recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 13, 2009