We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel by Case Western Medical School/best transportation opt

Which Cleveland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Colorado
reviews: 94
Hotel by Case Western Medical School/best transportation opt

Hello;

Two questions:

I don't know Cleveland at all; I'm looking for a hotel(on short notice-will be there 10/20-21) as close as possible to Case Western Medical School. Will be in town for an interview.

I also have no idea how to get around; will be coming in at night, so probably will need to take taxi/shuttle. Any recommendations?

Also, any idea of cost.

Thanks very much; again, last minute thing...

Cleveland
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Cleveland
reviews: 23
11. Re: Hotel by Case Western Medical School/best transportation opt

Chickie, my favorite entree at L'Albatros is the trout, currently Cleveland's best IMO. Everybody accompanying me has always enjoyed their meals.

Anyway, as you have a car, you might want to try this restaurant, a review of which I read recently and which should be an easy drive up Mayfield Road from the Glidden House (which is on Ford Dr, which becomes Mayfield Road when you cross Euclid Ave.).

cleveland.com/sun/scoopdujour/index.ssf/2011…

The claim of best trout ever will lure me there in the near future. You might want to check the parking situation, as I'm not familiar with the Rockefeller Building.

farmington Hills MI
reviews: 147
12. Re: Hotel by Case Western Medical School/best transportation opt

Thanks for the great information. I do love trout.

L'Albatros will be very convenient as I'm attending a concert at the Cleveland Institute of Music after that.

13. Re: Hotel by Case Western Medical School/best transportation opt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, October 25, 2012