We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cedar avenue

Which Cleveland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
cedar avenue

I have the opportunity of buying a house in cedar avenue, does anyone have any information on the area or the city in general. I live in the UK and am looking to spend approx 2 months per year and to rent the house for the remainder.

Any info really welcome

Martyn

cleveland
1. Re: cedar avenue

Cedar Ave goes through Cleveland and several suburbs. What city is the house located? Some parts of Cedar are nice, some parts are decent and some parts are truly awful.

Cleveland
Destination Expert
for Cleveland
reviews: 6
2. Re: cedar avenue

I agree with the previous poster, it really depends on where, can you at least give us a cross street or neighborhood? Some parts of Cedar are awful, some are great, depends on where you are.

North Royalton, Ohio
reviews: 7
3. Re: cedar avenue

MONDEO,

cedar rd in the city of cleveland itself is to be avoided at all costs

cedar rd in cleveland HEIGHTS, ( a 1st ring suburb of Cleveland) can be cool or funky, but cooler and funkier accomodations can be found in the Coventry section of cleveland hts (try hampshire road)

cedar rd as you go further out gets better, safer and more family oriented. As a general rule,this applies throughout greater cleveland, As you move further out it you will find that the housing and schools(if that applies to you) get better. the exception to this is downtown which is experienceing a rebirth.

4. Re: cedar avenue

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, August 22, 2009