We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hyatt PLAce Blue ash!

Which Blue Ash hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ohio
reviews: 1
Hyatt PLAce Blue ash!

Hi there -- We have plans to go to the Hyatt place Blue ash and as I was reading the revies some were speaking of "once I knew the secret codes for the rooms..."

Can someone tell me more about that???

Cincinnati, OH
reviews: 2
1. Re: Hyatt PLAce Blue ash!

You didn't finish the sentence so I don't know the context. Do you mean promotional codes for making discounted reservations?

ohio
reviews: 1
2. Re: Hyatt PLAce Blue ash!

I was refering to the 'secret codes'that other posts were speaking of for the actual room ( To rec. the most update room)..Not to rec. a discount on the rooms...

Thanks!

Cincinnati, OH
reviews: 2
3. Re: Hyatt PLAce Blue ash!

Sorry, I still don't understand. Does "rec." mean "recommend"? And I'm not exactly sure what you're asking or what your question is. So - just guessing here -- if you want a room that has been recently remodeled, then why don't you just call the local front desk of that exact hotel and ask them to reserve you one of them? Or send a message to the TripAdvisor member who gave one of the reviews you read and ask them? I'm not sure if the hotel would want to keep that secret if you came outright and asked them. After all, they want to please their customers.

4. Re: Hyatt PLAce Blue ash!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:29 am, October 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Blue Ash