We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Berlin Ohio how many days

Which Berlin hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oak Ridge, New...
Berlin Ohio how many days

I hope to travel 6 hours from Illinois on Monday to get to Berlin, Ohio

Monday Night not including stops.

I want to spend Tuesday and Wenesday in Berlin to see sights like

Amish Mennonite Heritage Center, the wax museum and Schrock's Amish Farm and Village.

To stay three nights in Berlin probably at the Comfort Suites is that sufficiant enough time to see everything without rushing?

6 replies to this topic
Heart of it all
Destination Expert
for Ohio
reviews: 13
1. Re: Berlin Ohio how many days

Three days will give you a great feel for the area. There is so much to do, especially if you enjoy being laid back and like beautiful scenery. Berlin is a good base. Be sure to drive over to Kidron to check out Lehman's Hardware Store. It's pricey, but I just enjoy looking at the unique things they have. Also, drive to Charm and check out Keim Lumber. It's huge. My favorite things to do there are eat and drive around, and drive around and eat. The shopping is okay, the scenery is unbelievable. Also, you may want to drive south on 643 and check out Roscoe Village in Coshocton. That drive has some specacular views. Have fun, be sure to post a report on everything that you did.

Ohio, USA
Destination Expert
for Bryce Canyon National Park, Bryce, Arches National Park
reviews: 315
2. Re: Berlin Ohio how many days

Sounds like a good plan. OhLynne has given you some excellent choices for additional things to see and do. Lehman's Hardware is a great place to visit (although it has really outgrown the quaint Amish flavor that it had 20 years ago, but it is still a fascinating place). And if you like chocolate, check out Coblentz Chocolate in Walnut Creek....yum!

Belpre, Ohio
reviews: 5
3. Re: Berlin Ohio how many days

The flea markets are always a favorite with us. Also, there are some nice antique flea markets too if you like that sorta thing.

Louisville, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Ohio, Garden City Beach, Surfside Beach
reviews: 117
4. Re: Berlin Ohio how many days

OhLynne had all the suggestions I would make. Here are the links if you are interested:

https://www.lehmans.com/

http://www.roscoevillage.com/

Have a great trip!

Columbus, OH
reviews: 35
5. Re: Berlin Ohio how many days

Sounds like a good amount of time to go slow. I'd recommend bringing cash or checkbook. Some places don't use electricity or accept credit cards because of that.

Heart of it all
Destination Expert
for Ohio
reviews: 13
6. Re: Berlin Ohio how many days

I was on vacation in South Carolina and a lady from there said she spent the most relaxing vacation in her life in and around Berlin, Ohio. I am grateful that I don't have to drive 12 hours to get there. Enjoy it!

Reply to: Berlin Ohio how many days
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Berlin
Recent Conversations