We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

beach house apartment number 8 mission beach

Which Mission Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maroochydore...
reviews: 1
beach house apartment number 8 mission beach

hi has amyone stayed at beach house apartment number 8 in porter promenade misson beach. am stayin here early dec. is it close to village, restaurants and stinger net. how is weather early dec not 2 wet i hope.any comments on things to do and places to eat will be appreciated.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
reviews: 498
1. Re: beach house apartment number 8 mission beach

Hi,

Have a look on the thread below or on your right hand side of this page for tips regarding Mission Beach. Just click on.

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i18947-Getting_…

weather in December is iffy - hot, humid - its the wet season.

EM.

Townsville
2. Re: beach house apartment number 8 mission beach

I haven't stayed there, but have seen them and they look nice. We go to Mission Beach every year as it's not too far away from home and I think that area is the best with good restaurants and a few shops and lovely beach. It may well be raining though at that time of the year and very humid but still nice.

Maroochydore...
3. Re: beach house apartment number 8 mission beach

thanks for taking time to reply if you dont mind can you tell me will we be in walking distance to the restaurants and shops and also the stinger net. any advice on what tour to go on to great barrier reef we tend to get sea sick and would appareciate the least amount of time on the boat as possible thanks again karen

4. Re: beach house apartment number 8 mission beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 20, 2010