We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ayr accomodation advice

Which Ayr hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
reviews: 11
Ayr accomodation advice

I am going to Ayr for a wedding in the end of September. We have been advised to book the silverlink caravan site as accomodation as it is the neareast to the wedding venue. Has anyone stayed in this caravan site before to offer some advise? Are there alternative accomodations just in case the caravan site is fully booked?

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Sydney, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Business Travel, New South Wales
reviews: 615
1. Re: Ayr accomodation advice

This webpage below my help you with some additional information. The Big4 caravan parks usually have a reliable name in Australia.

…big4.com.au/

Cairns, Queensland
reviews: 24
2. Re: Ayr accomodation advice

I stayed at Ayrline Motel 2 weeks ago and it was very well run. Rooms are basic but clean with everything you need. It's just around the corner from the main street so you can walk to shops & restaurants. They have all sorts of rooms, from standard motel rooms up to 3-bedroom apartments.

3. Re: Ayr accomodation advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 04, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Ayr