We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catalonia Royal Tulum

Which Xpuha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dale City...
Catalonia Royal Tulum

We are going to CRT soon, and I would like to ask a few questions.

1. Can you take a blow up raft in the pool? We did this in Punta Cana at Gran Bahia Ambar.

2. What's better, Explor or Xcaret? Do they pick you up at the hotel?

3. Will we be guaranteed a king bed?

4. Can someone send me a tip sheet?

San Francisco Bay...
Destination Expert
for Xpuha
reviews: 2
1. Re: Catalonia Royal Tulum

Yes you can use a blow up raft in the pool. Write to Judit and ask for a King there is not that many doubles in the resort anymore. Also make sure when you are checking in to mention your preference of bed. Tip sheet is on the way. Maybe some one else can answer the questions anout Explor or Xcaret because it has been a long time since I have been. Yes I am sure that when you book a tour at the resort they will pick you up.

Edited: 6:53 pm, March 19, 2013
Union, Oregon
reviews: 173
2. Re: Catalonia Royal Tulum

Xplor and Xcaret are like night and day. Totally different. I suggest you read on their website to deside which to do. We have done both and liked both. Cost is about the same. They will come and pick you up at your resort for a price. Easier to get transportation yourself, collectivo, taxi, rental car, etc. The parks are close to the highway. We did one on first trip and other on second trip. Can't go wrong with either.

Dale City...
3. Re: Catalonia Royal Tulum

Thanks for all the good info.

Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 14
4. Re: Catalonia Royal Tulum

Carolyn,

Could you please send me the "tip" sheet and also the information for Judit? I talked 9 friends into coming with us and some need double beds!!! So I need to make sure they can accommodate us otherwise I might have some upset friends (Hopefully until they see the beach and start drinking!!!).

Thanks Carolyn!!!!

wrexham
reviews: 1
5. Re: Catalonia Royal Tulum

Hi, do you have an email address for requesting a room location please. Regards. Julie

San Francisco Bay...
Destination Expert
for Xpuha
reviews: 2
6. Re: Catalonia Royal Tulum

The person in charge right now is Judit but the permanent e-mail is below

royaltulum.reservas@hoteles-catalonia.es

wrexham
reviews: 1
7. Re: Catalonia Royal Tulum

Thank you so much.

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 7
8. Re: Catalonia Royal Tulum

I'm going to CRT next week on 6/12 any tips on the resort or area?

9. Re: Catalonia Royal Tulum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, June 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Xpuha
Recent Conversations