We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hair dryers at CRT?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
142 posts
19 reviews
Hair dryers at CRT?

Are the hair dryers fixed in the bathroom at the CRT?

I always have a problem getting my hair dry because of the humidity in bathrooms, and prefer to be sitting with a hair dryer on in the bedroom, whilst my oh is in the bathroom. I usually bring my own but need to be more careful with the luggage as we are bringing our snorkels with us.

Advice from girls with thick hair appreciated.

Sunny Florida
Level Contributor
957 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Hair dryers at CRT?

Yes, the hair dryers are "fixed" in wall mount brackets in the bathroom with GFI safety devices to prevent electrical shock.

Menasha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
102 posts
2. Re: Hair dryers at CRT?

If you are bringing your snorkeling stuff down you must go to Akumal bay. You can swim in the bay with sea turtles. The bay is a known place that they hang out in. We walked to the dive shop rented two chairs for $5 each, got some beers from the bar next to it.

Went in snorkeling and with in minutes we where swimming with the turtles. I was so stunned to be swimming that close to them, I forgot I had my water camera hanging around my neck, never got a picture. Vary neat place to go see and a must, also a reef just beyond the bay.

3. Re: Hair dryers at CRT?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 21, 2014