We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drop off order with included transfers

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto ontario
reviews: 12
Drop off order with included transfers

Hi all...does anyone know if the CRT is at the begining or end of the resorts people on the same bus are being dropped off on.

Northern US
Destination Expert
for Playa Paraiso
reviews: 5
1. Re: Drop off order with included transfers

There is no way of telling what order the drop offs will be. It all depends on who is going where when you arrive. People could be staying at resorts close to the airport or futher away than CRT.

Since CRT is about an hour from the airport without stops, if you are sharing a ride I would plan on a few stops before you get to your resort because chances are there will be people at resorts before CRT.

blaine, mn
reviews: 11
2. Re: Drop off order with included transfers

Depends. We've been the 1st stop, 2nd stop, and only stop - all on shared transfers thru best day. Best Day uses mostly 9 passenger vans. Our longest travel time happened to be the one where we were the only ones in the van - lots of road construction and traffic...

toronto ontario
3. Re: Drop off order with included transfers

Thanks Mad Maya. We usually stay at Catalonia Yucatan, and it seems to be the last stop, so just wondered if CRT was another bus...it might be closer to the beginning. Oh well...should be a cold beer to help pass the trip. Always so excited to get there. Thanks.

Trail, Canada
reviews: 2
4. Re: Drop off order with included transfers

Canadians using charter Companies with included transfers may have different results than those with transit arranged in other ways . The charter Company may impact transfer time more than resort .

Mostly luck regarless

Idaho
reviews: 6
5. Re: Drop off order with included transfers

We may be alone and totally nuts, but don't mind when we have to visit other resorts on the way to ours. Gives us ideas and rules out options on return visits. Going twices so far in 2013 so it helps with trip planning.

Toronto, Canada
6. Re: Drop off order with included transfers

I just came back from Crt last month traveling West Jet and Best Day Transfer. On the way there I was the first to be dropped off. The rest of the van was all traveling as a group to Dreams Tulum. My ride was approx. 1 hour and 10 minutes, no stops.

As per the other responses, it really depends on who arrives when.. If you really want a guarantee, book your own private transfer. I did not mind the trip. Enjoy the scenery. I arrived at the resort at 3 PM, which is check in time, anyways.

toronto ontario
7. Re: Drop off order with included transfers

We usually enjoy the bus ride too. But, have been to this area 6 or 7 times already. So, only the ride after the Cat Yucatan will be new to us. So, will have a beer and just wait for the new scenery. I am thinking thses two Cats are only 10 minutes or so apart??

blaine, mn
reviews: 11
8. Re: Drop off order with included transfers

Yep, the Cat yucatan is in Puerto Aventuras, which is the resort area just North of the CRT.

toronto ontario
9. Re: Drop off order with included transfers

Thanks Happy2bwarm. That's what I thought. How strange to have 2 Cats so close together. Guess it is cause one is family and the other adults only.

10. Re: Drop off order with included transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Xpu-Ha