We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorite thing that you brought to CRT

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Xpuha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
reviews: 2
Favorite thing that you brought to CRT

Hey all,

Lets hear about all the things that you brought with you to CRT that made it better or more special. Thanks!

Reading...
reviews: 3
1. Re: Favorite thing that you brought to CRT

I bring my own coffee from home. Some small coffee filters. Then, when at CRT, take an empy water bottle to restaurant to have it filled with milk, and keep that in the mini-fridge in room. Lots of zip-lock plastic bags.(can make a sandwich at breakfast and keep in the fridge for late night snack) Next trip to CRT I will take a Bubba Keg, as many people do, for drinks on the beach.

blaine, mn
reviews: 11
2. Re: Favorite thing that you brought to CRT

My wonderful wife.

Sunny Florida
3. Re: Favorite thing that you brought to CRT

Everyone has their favorite "don't leave home without it" items. The really important one has already been listed by happy2b ! Anything else is just a convenience item. If you forget it, you can always get it at the resort or a store nearby. Oh yes, don't forget plenty of sunscreen ! It''s very expensive in Mexico. Forgetting your wife could be even more costly in several ways ! :-)

toronto ontario
reviews: 12
4. Re: Favorite thing that you brought to CRT

My favourite thing is soon to be myself and Hubby, assuming there are still 2 tickets when we get to the agency. If not I think I will have a major meltdown. Hubby is making sure today that medical insurance will cover us, then off to get it booked. My second fav of course is our bubba kegs. Forgetting that rather then the camera, which I once forgot, would be more traumatizing, especially without a swim up bar.

Canada
5. Re: Favorite thing that you brought to CRT

Great suggestions everyone! Looking forward to seeing more. On a recent trip forum that i was on, someone said that they brought battery opperated white christmas string of lights for the balcony. That was pretty creative!

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 64
6. Re: Favorite thing that you brought to CRT

My beautiful wife, a great attitude and a smile.

Cheers

Denton, Texas
reviews: 10
7. Re: Favorite thing that you brought to CRT

A good book, my vacation attitude, my sweet husband, and tip money for the awesome staff are my favorite things to take. I think I enjoy the things I get to leave in the safe once we arrive even more- turned off cell phone, my watch, and all responsibilities of home. :)

Sunny Florida
8. Re: Favorite thing that you brought to CRT

We have so many things we take to CRT that it's impossible to list them and explain why. It's down to a "science" now. One thing that we take that has proven to be a real help is a shoe caddie that has about 20 clear pockets and hangs on a door. We hang it on the bathroom door and it helps organize all of the little things we take, i.e. bandaids, makeup, comb/brush, meds, extra sunscreen, etc. It keeps the clutter off of the counter top. The caddie packs down flat and weighs very little.

If you haven't requested a copy of Carolyn's CRT "tip sheet" yet, I highly recommend you do so. It's full of the things she's learned and collected from others over her 20+ trips to CRT.

Canada
9. Re: Favorite thing that you brought to CRT

What are more your fav little travel tricks/things that you brought with you to make it more fun/better/easier etc.?

Danbury, Connecticut
10. Re: Favorite thing that you brought to CRT

The tip sheet from Carolyn will help greatly. Plastic clothes pins to hang your wet bathing suits in the shower. Power strip to plug in any electronic thingies.

Polloman

ps. Don't forget the rubber snake.