We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CRT - May 2013 Roll Call

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Xpu-Ha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary, Canada
reviews: 2
CRT - May 2013 Roll Call

Somebody had to start a thread....

We will be there May 13-29, I don't think I have been this excited to go on vacation! 124 more sleeps.... * Sigh*

Danbury, Connecticut
reviews: 3
1. Re: CRT - May 2013 Roll Call

We will be there from May 8 till the 22. Start packing soon.

Polloman

San Francisco Bay...
Destination Expert
for Xpu-Ha
2. Re: CRT - May 2013 Roll Call

There will be a big group of us coming within your timeline. Most or us coming like Rob around May 8th to 22-26. ME Too

Sunny Florida
3. Re: CRT - May 2013 Roll Call

Us'ns too ! :-)

Kingston-upon-Hull...
reviews: 4
4. Re: CRT - May 2013 Roll Call

4 of us will be at CRT from 11 - 25 may. All the way from uk

Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 14
5. Re: CRT - May 2013 Roll Call

We are coming back May 18th - 27th!!

1 couple and two friends. I hope to get more friends to join us!!!

I can't wait!!!!!

Meridian, Idaho
reviews: 36
6. Re: CRT - May 2013 Roll Call

Who did you all book with? Prices I have seen have been outrageous!

Sunny Florida
7. Re: CRT - May 2013 Roll Call

NurseLoves ...

I didn't see that the resort price was up very much at all compared to last October rates. Airfares are bouncing up/down like mad, however. Ours dipped down by almost $100 last Tuesday evening, around 10:30, so we jumped and booked by 11:00 pm. I looked again on Wednesday evening and the price was back up, plus another $20 or so. Check the airline price and then check Orbitz for the air & resort package price. Orbitz seems to be consistently lower than the other on-line agencies for a packaged trip.

Meridian, Idaho
reviews: 36
8. Re: CRT - May 2013 Roll Call

Yes, its airline prices that I meant to say. They are just outrageous out of my airport (BOI) to CUN recently.

Ugh. I thought with the fuel prices a little lower I would see a drop, but not yet.

Toronto, Canada
9. Re: CRT - May 2013 Roll Call

I will be there May 8 for one week, just after having come back from early January stay. A bit cheaper from TO in May than in January. Hope to meet fellow posters who will be in attendance

Phoenix, Arizona
reviews: 14
10. Re: CRT - May 2013 Roll Call

Now we are up to 8 of us!! 1 couple, 4 single ladies and 2 guys. All of us in our 40's!! I hope the disco is hoping this time, since we will want to dance some!

We booked thru Orbitz, they have a couple of promo codes for $100 off.

ORBITZ100 (minimum of $2000 (do-able with double occupancy); TRAVEL100 (Minimum stay 7 Nights or more) TRAVEL75VACATION (Minimum stay 4 nights).

One of the girls got a cheaper deal (only 4 nights) thru Travelocity, she spoke with an agent.

See you all at CRT for some good times and new memories!!