We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chichen iza to valladolid

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Valladolid hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Perth
reviews: 52
chichen iza to valladolid

Hello.

My husband and I need to get from chichen iza to akumal and we're thinking we are going to taxi or collettivo it to valladolid from chichen ( cab you do this directly from the site?) then there are busses leaving there at 5.20 to tulum then from tulum we can hire a car there. Anyone know the easiest way from chichen iza to valladolid? Is there luggage storage there?

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
reviews: 67
1. Re: chichen iza to valladolid

You have many options from Chichen to Valladolid. Taxi is always an option but you also have ADO buses, Oriente second class buses and colectivos. Frequent service. And ADO has an on site office which can assist you with their first class buses and Oriente second class. However, my first choice would be the ADO bus departing Chichen at 430PM and arriving Tulum at 650 PM. It will make a Valladolid stop but no change of buses.

They do have on site luggage storage.

Perth
2. Re: chichen iza to valladolid

Hello, I just discovered there is a direct bus from chichen to tulum that would be much better! Do you think it runs daily so on Sundays? How far on advance should I book?

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
reviews: 67
3. Re: chichen iza to valladolid

Yes, as I said in my message, the bus departs Chichen at 430PM. It is daily--including Sunday.

Unless you are in Mexico, I don´t know how you can book in advance. The ADO website only accepts credit cards issued in Mexico. The buses usually don´t fill far in advance since Mexicans tend to buy tickets at the last minute---other than holiday periods. If you are in Mexico a few days before this journey, I would buy the ticket then.

If you are not near an ADO terminal, once in Mexico you can reserve your ticket on the ADO site and pay at any OXXO store. Chances are one is near--they have more than 7,000 of their convenience stores in Mexico.

Perth
4. Re: chichen iza to valladolid

Thanks you've made my day!

Reply to: chichen iza to valladolid
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted