We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hammocks

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Valladolid hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hay River, Canada
reviews: 29
Hammocks

I want to buy a good quality matrimonial (double) hammock, and I've heard that the ones made at/near the prison in Ebtun are great and very affordable. How far away is this from central Valladolid? Can we get a taxi there, and, if so, what do we tell the driver (where to go)??? We're not going until May, but just wondering...

Leanne

Cozumel, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Cozumel, Merida
reviews: 67
11. Re: Hammocks

I think you will not find better quality than the ones made at the prison.

12. Re: Hammocks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:37 pm, June 07, 2012
Limbo
13. Re: Hammocks

Well, the folks at Ebtun certainly have the time to turn out quality hammocks! What about in Ek Balam? I remember being told that the village of Ek Balam was known for its hammocks, like Ticul and sandals.

Just for context, my husband had one custom made and chose the colors (hideous, clashing colors) and paid around 800 pesos for it. He was devastated when he learned that he couldn't hang it in our bedroom in Rhode Island.

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
reviews: 136
14. Re: Hammocks

mpanganiban - Great Self Promotion! Try paying for your advertising.

Panama City, Panama
reviews: 78
15. Re: Hammocks

Please help me.............I clicked on SPAM on drop down menu. We need others to help to get the posts removed. Thanks !.

16. Re: Hammocks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:35 am, June 09, 2013