We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruise to Mahaual

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Mahahual hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
DFW
Cruise to Mahaual

Hello, I am taking a cruise to mahaual in mexico, what are the best recomendations there for tours, activities, places to visit and any company recomendation there.

thanks for your help.

David

Ithaca, New York
reviews: 47
1. Re: Cruise to Mahaual

David, for some comprehensive tour choices and tips, try the Cruise Critic forums, they have some great theads there that are specifically for cruisers.

We are looking into a tour to Chacchoben ruins though Native Choice. There is a $50 pp option and a $70 pp option which includes the ruins and a tour to a Mayan home with lunch. This will give us time to go back to town to poke around a bit before having to get back on the ship. The tour picks you up from the cruise port dock area.

Also, you can see some great aieral photos of the area on locogringo.com

OC

Wayzata MN
2. Re: Cruise to Mahaual

Hi David! When are you traveling? How long do you have in port at Mahahual? I love the area beaches but you'll probably have a lot of other beach destinations on your cruise itinerary as well. My favorite spot in the Costa Maya area is Laguna Bacalar. It's about a 50 min drive from Mahahual and it is gorgeous. Cenote Azul is on the outskirts of town and there's a very good restaurant there. Have fun -you'll LOVE the Costa Maya!

Sue Rovegno-Travel Consultant-Travel Beyond

3. Re: Cruise to Mahaual

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 25, 2010