We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gran Bahia Principe Akumal - Elevators???

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Ontario
reviews: 1
Gran Bahia Principe Akumal - Elevators???

Good afternoon,

I'm wondering if someone could tell me whether or not the buildings on the Akumal side have elevators.

I had intended on requesting a third floor room but I will be travelling with two kids and need an elevator to get up and down with a stroller. I read through the forum and haven't heard anybody mention elevators. We stayed at Barcel Maya Beach a couple of times in the past and they had elevators so the third floor wasn't a problem.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

dallas
reviews: 1
1. Re: Gran Bahia Principe Akumal - Elevators???

I don't think they do, I remeber seeing a review that was complaining about that very issue. I will request a top floor but my kids are way older. Good luck and hope you have a great trip!

boston, ma
reviews: 8
2. Re: Gran Bahia Principe Akumal - Elevators???

There are definitely no elevators. I think going to the 3rd floor would be tough with a stroller after a while......

Sheffield, UK
reviews: 4
3. Re: Gran Bahia Principe Akumal - Elevators???

I am sure they would accomodate your request for a ground floor room

4. Re: Gran Bahia Principe Akumal - Elevators???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, August 26, 2009