We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's Arriving on Jan 12th?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peterborough, Ont
reviews: 9
Who's Arriving on Jan 12th?

Wondering if anyone arriving on Jan 12th would be interested in sharing a van to the resort. It's my understanding that a van should cost approx $150 return. I also think that a van can carry approx 10 people plus luggage. This option will get us their quicker than the bus.

Let me know

Wass

Toronto/GTA
1. Re: Who's Arriving on Jan 12th?

I am. Not sure yet about the van thing, but I'll keep an eye on it. More people=cheaper=better option, right?

Willem

Toronto
reviews: 1
2. Re: Who's Arriving on Jan 12th?

I'll be there jan 7... but see you there!!

Peterborough, Ont
3. Re: Who's Arriving on Jan 12th?

Hi WillemJ and Brittanyma, hopefully we can hook up for a drink once we get to the resort.

WillemJ let me know a little closer to our departure date if you'd like to share a van to the resort. I'm hopping to get a few people together to share the cost and save us a long bus ride getting to the resort.

My wife is about 5'9" tall with blonde hair and I'm about 5'10" tall with dark hair. Were in our mid thirties and either one of us will answer to Wass.

Look forward to meeting you both.

Wass

winnipeg
4. Re: Who's Arriving on Jan 12th?

what resort are you staying at?

kbee:)

Peterborough, Ont
5. Re: Who's Arriving on Jan 12th?

Hi kbee, were staying at the Grand Sirenis.

winnipeg
6. Re: Who's Arriving on Jan 12th?

ohh ok...

we arrive on the 14th to ABR.....cant wait!!

kbee:)

Toronto/GTA
7. Re: Who's Arriving on Jan 12th?

Hi Wass!

I'm still waiting for conformation about my booking - selloffvacations gave me a fantastic deal but is not sure wether we are going to GSMB or GSRM. Either way, I will let you know as soon as I know what flight I will be on.

Thanks.

Willem

Toronto
reviews: 6
8. Re: Who's Arriving on Jan 12th?

We arrive to the GS on Jan 13th for 2 great weeks of fun and sun, getting a litte excited!!!! Would love to know how to email the hotel directly, if anyone knows how please let me know. The last few reviews are getting me concerned.

9. Re: Who's Arriving on Jan 12th?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, August 21, 2009