We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

people that have been to Grand Serenis already

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
south sk
reviews: 1
people that have been to Grand Serenis already

I too, like pcgold would like some info on GS Mayan beach as we are going Jan 5, yeah yeah!!! Some questions to okgreeneyes, sewready and others that has been please. Is the new Mayan Beach, behind, beside, futher away and how much distance away from the one you guys stayed at? Just wondering if it was connected by the walkways? How far from food etc. One more question. Can a person show up at the breakfast, lunch buffet in bathing suits, coverups, flipflops or does one go to somewhere else. Thank you in advance

Des Moines, Ia
reviews: 9
21. Re: people that have been to Grand Serenis already

We were there at RM 12/3-9. I will be posting a total review soon. I don't know that I have much new info to add from what is already here. One thing I will say is that we enjoyed the ala cartes, but I'm a picky eater, so we went to the buffet each evening after going to the ala cartes-for dessert or perhaps something to fill me up if I didn't eat much at the ala cartes. No problem in doing that. You could eat (graze) pretty much all day long. The water was warm, but I never found a HOT tub.

Michigan
reviews: 2
22. Re: people that have been to Grand Serenis already

Does the Rivera Maya part share the same beach area as the Mayan Beach, or is there a seperate beach area? We stayed last month at Riviera Maya and are going back in a few weeks staying at Mayan Beach.....just wondering.

Canada
reviews: 3
23. Re: people that have been to Grand Serenis already

They share the same beach area, beach in front of the MB is rocky and not useable.

24. Re: people that have been to Grand Serenis already

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, August 26, 2009