We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomson Trips from GP - Payment

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
Thomson Trips from GP - Payment

Hi,

Am looking to do a few trips from the GP and not sure if I will be booking them through the Thomson Rep or other agencies within the hotel. Am I right in saying that I can pay for the trips in Peso's or UK pounds or does it have to be pesos?

On previous visits to other countries the British Holiday Rep has accepted Pounds but not sure if this is the case in Mexico.

Your advice most appreciated.

middlesbrough
reviews: 11
1. Re: Thomson Trips from GP - Payment

You can pay in peso or sterling......or plastic.

Leeds, United...
reviews: 30
2. Re: Thomson Trips from GP - Payment

Do your research before you go - from what we have read Thomson charge much more than local excursion agencies for exactly the same trips. This site has great reviews of trip agencies you can book out there and many have sites you can check prices on. Im sure its something you have already thought about but just in case ... :)

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
3. Re: Thomson Trips from GP - Payment

Definitely check out other excursion companies

Those who book through their travel company just pay yet another commission

1st, tell us where you want to go and we can give you lots of choices

Yorkshire
4. Re: Thomson Trips from GP - Payment

Thank you for your replies - not sure about all the trips but we are definately interested in swimming with dolphins so your suggestions would really be appreciated.

In addition do you know anything about the Eco walks along the beach at night looking for nesting turtles - I believe they are arranged/organised walks that do not charge but ask for a donation?

Thanks in advance.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
5. Re: Thomson Trips from GP - Payment

Not a dolphin fan so can't help you out with this one

But for eco / turtle info , goto

www.ceakumal.org

6. Re: Thomson Trips from GP - Payment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 15, 2014