We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easyway car rentals

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PALMDALE
reviews: 3
Easyway car rentals

over the years we have rented 15 times from Easyway,not once did we have a problem until our last trip. We have also given Easyway great reviews.

We had reservations with Easyway on the 27th of March, the car was to be delivered to Akumal Beach Resort at 8am. After waiting 1 hour, we had the hotel call Easyway,we we're told that the car was on the way and would be there shortly. 2 more hours went by and still no car. We e-mailed Easyway and told them of the problem.They said they would look into it!.

We talked to them by e-mail again, they had the chance to fix the problem and chose not to.

If they didn't have any cars, all they needed to do is tell us and we would have made other arrangments.We waited for hours for a car that never showed up.As I said, we we're not the only one's they did this to.

Because of what they did, I will never use Easyway again, and I'm sure that goes for my family and friends also. If you use Easyway, you may be next!!

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
1. Re: Easyway car rentals

I saw your other post

hard question

Picking up the rental car at the airport is usually top notch (as is their PDC office)

The new Tulum office (if that is where your rental may have come from) has had a few BAD reviews so renters beware

PALMDALE
reviews: 3
2. Re: Easyway car rentals

Hola Vancouversundog. I agree, picking your rental up at the port is top notch,but I'm not getting any younger, and after a long trip i enjoy that hour rest to the resort. We have been vacationing in the Roo since 1994, we have used a few different car rentals, but for the last several years Easyway has been our choice, there service as you say has been top notch. Easyway has been delivering our car to CRT and ABR for years, and we never had to wait. I never thought for a second that they would pull a NO SHOW!! They had a chance to make it right, they chose not to!! We booked through Jesus at Easyway, and we have trusted him for years! NO MORE.

3. Re: Easyway car rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 09, 2014