We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olympus tour Transfers

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte N.C.
reviews: 22
Olympus tour Transfers

I have booked our Vacation with Travelocity and they included shared transfers to Luxury Bahia Principe Sian Ka'an Hotel for $115.00 for 2 roundtrip . is that a good deal ?? I contacted Olympus to see how much extra for Private and they said $100.00 extra so $215.00 total . which I thought was a bit much . Any suggestions or is what we have seem good ?

Amsterdam, The...
1. Re: Olympus tour Transfers

the travel agent I booked with got us transfers from Olympus tours however I upgraded to Private transfers round trip cost of 120 dollars total

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
2. Re: Olympus tour Transfers

No its not a good deal - online places like Expedia make their big profits on these extras at your expense

A private transfer is about $120-130 total for up to 3 people round trip

Edited: 3:13 pm, February 23, 2013
Charlotte N.C.
3. Re: Olympus tour Transfers

Olympus was the one that told me it would be $100.00 extra for the Private transfer making the total $215.00 I did a live chat with them online and that was what they told me . It seems like the ride to the Hotel is about 1 1/2 hours

Vancouver
Destination Expert
4. Re: Olympus tour Transfers

Private transfer will take 60-75 minutes

Lots of similar post over in Top Questions under

From the Akumal Destination Experts

Private Transfer to your resort

For ABR, GORM, GBP, GS, and Akumal condos - should give you an ideas on using your package transfer or paying for a direct transfer

Transfer to Akumal resorts

Transfer to Akumal resorts ... (more)

Newcomer called Canada Transfers

While USA, AGI, and Cancun Trasnfers are the best and trusted, here is a newcomer that is cheaper ... (more)

Charlotte N.C.
5. Re: Olympus tour Transfers

So Travelocity says I have to cancel my complete package to change or remove my transfer option and right now the price of air and hotel are up . so either way I guess I loose :( Almost just want to cancel it all and start over another day

Winnipeg, Manitoba
reviews: 11
6. Re: Olympus tour Transfers

Why cant you just deal with olympus privately. Don't talk to expedia. They dont care. You should be able to book privately with olumpus for 120.00 up to 3 people return.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
7. Re: Olympus tour Transfers

since you booked it, just use what they offer

relax

kinda like checking your airfare after you booked it

It may go up or down

Vancouver
Destination Expert
8. Re: Olympus tour Transfers

I just checked Oly tours web site which charge $60 pp ($120) for a SHARED transfer so actually $115 is a good deal (for using Oly)

A private transfer with Oly is $260 for 1-5 people total (ridiculous price)

Private transfers with Canada Transfers (one of the cheaper ones) is $107

Charlotte N.C.
9. Re: Olympus tour Transfers

Thanks:) I feel better , I guess I will just be glad I get a vacation and have a good time :) I was going to cancel and re book but you have to do the complete package with Travelocity and the hotel and air has gone up so i cant get a better deal . I guess i will learn from my mistakes and pay better attention next time. Thanks for all the input

Vancouver
Destination Expert
10. Re: Olympus tour Transfers

great - have a wonderful vacation

Now research about excursions - do you want to visit any places?