We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GBP Coba! Finally Booked...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
reviews: 32
GBP Coba! Finally Booked...

So, after much reading and back and forth on RM locations, I just booked the Coba for 3 weekends from Saturday! Very excited :-)

I got a great deal for the 2 of us, 7 nights, includes non-stop air and hotel for $2262- thru Vacation Mart. $300 less than Apple or TNT for the same itinerary.

Now I just need to book transfers (i want non-stop to the resort) and email the resort the week before for room location and ala-carte requests :-) I pm'd a recent reviewer and he sent me the email for that.

Thanks for all info my TA peeps!

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
1. Re: GBP Coba! Finally Booked...

Congrats

lots of recent Coba email and private transfer threads

While I still use USA Transfers, a few positive replies back on the cheaper Canada Transfers company

Boston...
2. Re: GBP Coba! Finally Booked...

Thanks! I used Cancun Valet back in 2005 for PDC and they were very prompt and efficient. I'm going to compare prices with USA and AGI as I've read all are similarly rated and priced.

Boston...
3. Re: GBP Coba! Finally Booked...

And just a Correction: I booked thru Vacation Express, Not Mart! Idk why I typed mart lol

4. Re: GBP Coba! Finally Booked...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 19, 2014