We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GBP Tulum Junior Suite Club Hacienda Benefits

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Omaha, Nebraska
reviews: 8
GBP Tulum Junior Suite Club Hacienda Benefits

I've been reading reviews and am trying to decipher what the extra "perks" are currently for a Jr. Suite Club Hacienda room at the Tulum section. Can someone clarify for me? I'm getting the impression this is the same as the "Diamond Club" but different than the "Privelege Club". Also, is there "private beach" for Club Hacienda people?

Any help is much appreciated!

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
1. Re: GBP Tulum Junior Suite Club Hacienda Benefits

Privilege Club is likely renting the Timeshare Tulum rooms with in room Internet and beach bed privileges (my guess)

Hacienda is same as Diamond so you get access to the private pool/bar, extra alacarte, robe, slipper, etc

Kingston On
reviews: 5
2. Re: GBP Tulum Junior Suite Club Hacienda Benefits

We always book Diamond. The extras are small but sometimes a little less crowd is nice. The majority of resorts have an exclusive breakfast area and pool for Diamond guests. The price? depends on the agent and what deals are available. Most times we end up with reduced price for Diamond/Hacienda club so not much pain.

When are you traveling? We will be at GBP Tulum in Feb.

Omaha, Nebraska
reviews: 8
3. Re: GBP Tulum Junior Suite Club Hacienda Benefits

We will also be there in February, the 20th through the 27th. It will be our first Grand Bahia and Akumal experiences. We are looking forward to both!

And I agree a little less crowd is a good thing considering the size of this resort!

Thanks!

CJ

Lexington, Kentucky
reviews: 2
4. Re: GBP Tulum Junior Suite Club Hacienda Benefits

Will be there the 21st through March 1st. Been to Riviera Maya many times, but the first time to Akumal and GBP Tulum....so excited.

in canada
5. Re: GBP Tulum Junior Suite Club Hacienda Benefits

Would you be able to tell me what the difference between Junior Suite Akumal section vs Tulum Section..both with the Golden / Diamond upgrade..I am having a hard time deciphering the actual difference..

windy

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
6. Re: GBP Tulum Junior Suite Club Hacienda Benefits

Difference between Tulum and Akumal

Akumal does not have a private pool / bar

Some of the Akumal Golden bldgs are ocean front

in canada
7. Re: GBP Tulum Junior Suite Club Hacienda Benefits

thanks Vancouversund..i have not been able to see pics that differentiate them as it appears they are using the same market pic..

we have to decide which one yet.

thanks again

st paul, mn
8. Re: GBP Tulum Junior Suite Club Hacienda Benefits

Is one of the perks with the Hacienda a separate beach section with their own Palapas? We will be there February 16 to the 28th. We too are looking forward to a visit to this section of the Riviera Maya. Anymore info will be greatly appreciated.

Kingston On
9. Re: GBP Tulum Junior Suite Club Hacienda Benefits

As far as I know there is not a private beach for Hacienda club. I believe they still have a reserved area for Sian Kaan residents.

Northern Wis.
reviews: 94
10. Re: GBP Tulum Junior Suite Club Hacienda Benefits

We always book Club Hacienda / Diamond when we go as its just the little things we like.

Hacienda is same as Diamond so you get access to the private pool / bar, extra alacarte, robes, slippers, etc

I know when we go we always do as some call / Diamond,nd the Club Hacienda section.

You also get breakfast and lunch at the Tequilla Restraunt next to the Hacienda pool area.

I also believe that beach area by the hacienda / diamond pool is resereved for Diamond / Club Hacienda guests, unless your wearing certain color bracelets.

Snowmaninsnowcountry :O)