We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

akumal

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Quesnel,Canada
reviews: 2
akumal

we re going first 2 weks dec thought it was 24 hr but have been reading that it is no longer 24hr al-inclusive and that some are getting 5 percent back on holiday any info on this ty

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 39
1. Re: akumal

It has been reinstated to 24h at the snack bar due to many complaints.so others recently back say...happy travels..We will be there till 6th of Dec..

St. Asaph, United...
reviews: 31
2. Re: akumal

Waiting for confirmation it has been reinstated but I understand that the 24hr alcohol will stop for the winter 2013 season.

The 5% money back has only been from UK travel agents as far as I have seen.

I'm sure there will be many more posts on this until someone can report back from the resort!!

3. Re: akumal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 12, 2013