We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone see the recent Akumal review re:McDonalds?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Iowa City, Iowa
reviews: 27
Anyone see the recent Akumal review re:McDonalds?

I hate it when people diss the food at the Bahia. A lot of the food is very good. The trick is to not eat a little of this and a little of that at every meal. Eat your meals the way you would if you were at home. (Or, I guess, the way healthy people eat at home.) Trying to load your plate up with everything on the buffet at every meal is a recipe for disaster. Go through the line and choose what looks most appetizing. There are plenty of choices that aren't swimming in sauces or deep fried. Have your eggs fried or scrambled to order in the morning, with some of the most delicious fresh fruit on the face of the earth, and slice off a piece of their whole-grain bread to go with it. Some people complain about everything. Yes, it's not a gourmet restaurant, but it's very good food prepared tastefully. Sheesh.

Richmond Hill
reviews: 2
11. Re: Anyone see the recent Akumal review re:McDonalds?

Went to BPA last March, and we're returning again this March 11 for a week. I found the food to be great. My favorite restaurants were the Arlequin and the main buffet!

Spring Grove, IL
reviews: 36
12. Re: Anyone see the recent Akumal review re:McDonalds?

Management was very responsive and took great care of us. They made it up to us on our second visit.

Most issues we encountered must have been due to the fact that the Coba had just opened.

They are running like a well-oiled machine now!

Management is also monitoring this forum to help with any concerns, and based on the recent reviews, you can really see that they have improved.