We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My review for Grand Sirenis not posted yet.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario,Canada
reviews: 11
My review for Grand Sirenis not posted yet.

Any idea what's going on with TA. I submitted my review a week ago and it has not been posted.

I got an email asking me to confirm I'm the one who sent it, which I did but still nothing.

Any ideas?

Toronto, Canada
1. Re: My review for Grand Sirenis not posted yet.

They have moved the GS hotel over to the PDC forum. You may want to check there. All GS stuff is now over there.

I hope this helps.

Ontario,Canada
reviews: 11
2. Re: My review for Grand Sirenis not posted yet.

Thanks Skier, yes I see you've sent that message a few times. I just figure those who have been to GS know it's not in PDC and would go on the Akumal Forum.

Still wondering why reviews haven't been posted I read others are going through the same thing.

3. Re: My review for Grand Sirenis not posted yet.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, September 24, 2009