We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trying to pick one of 3 gran bahia resorts

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston
trying to pick one of 3 gran bahia resorts

Hi

My husband and I and our 11 year old son will be booking a last minute trip to the Gran Bahia resorts. My head is spinning as to which sounds the best. The Coba has been getting the highest reviews, but not on the beach and it looks like it limits you on the specialty restaurants. The price difference between the 3 is minimal.

Any suggestions?

Also, I can not find the answer...how many nights may we reserve ala carte for a 7 nights stay?

Toronto, Canada
1. Re: trying to pick one of 3 gran bahia resorts

All three resorts limit you to the a la cartes restaurants, not just the Coba. You get 3 per stay, 4 if you upgrade to the club package.

I would suggest either Akumal or Tulum with the 11 year old as they are on the beach.

I hope this helps.

2. Re: trying to pick one of 3 gran bahia resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, September 18, 2009