We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Sirenis in January

Which Akumal hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
keswick, ontario
Grand Sirenis in January

Just wondering how many of us will be there in January...We're there Jan 3 - Jan 17 ! 19 more days and counting.

Ontario
reviews: 1
1. Re: Grand Sirenis in January

I will be there Jan 5-12. I can't wait

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 41
2. Re: Grand Sirenis in January

i had started a thread not that long ago anbout the same thing. i got quite a few response and all canadians too that i remember. We are going to be there Jan 8th-22nd, we are meeting up with 2 sets of friends on Jan 11 and 13th, they are staying 1 week each.

keswick, ontario
3. Re: Grand Sirenis in January

I know I'll be walking around wondering who the posters are...lol

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 41
4. Re: Grand Sirenis in January

LOL me too. I always wonder who is who, if they are from the forum or not?

Abbotsford, Canada
reviews: 9
5. Re: Grand Sirenis in January

papaken and meme! Jan. 11 - 25 We arrive very late on the 11th from Vancouver (land at about 10:30 pm)Hope one of the bars is still open when we finally get to the hotel. LOL ;-)

Ontario
6. Re: Grand Sirenis in January

We will be there Jan 22 till the 29th.

London, Canada
reviews: 1
7. Re: Grand Sirenis in January

January 25 - February 1

Quebec City, Canada
reviews: 8
8. Re: Grand Sirenis in January

January 25 - February 1 too

Poplar, Wisconsin
reviews: 13
9. Re: Grand Sirenis in January

We won't be there until March but can't wait to hear how it went when you get back. Have fun!

wpg.mb
10. Re: Grand Sirenis in January

We'll be there Jan 6 - 22. Count us in for 2 families. Can't wait. Got the last of the water shoes today, new bathing suits and tubes! I've been watching this forum for weeks now and feel like I have been there already and returning for a second time. We've stayed in the Playa Car (sp?) area twice before (Viva Maya and Riu Tequila), so this is a new area to explore. From what I read so far, I am looking forward to spending a day at the Tulum beach and checking out Akumal. I've looked up a few of the restaurants and wouldn't mind checking out 1 or 2 for a beer and snack. If anyone has a favourite preference, I'd love to hear about it.